Category: Applied cognitive and social psychology
- Consumer decision making
- Consumer information processing (attention, perception, memory, judgment)
Lab and field experiments
Projects in the lab include:
- What makes consumers fund crowdfunding projects?
- What factors make consumers provide online recommendations?
- Memory for friends and strangers actions in competitive and bargaining situations
- When do consumers ‘accidently’ place owned products in harm’s way?
- Consumer inferences from contractor price quotes
- Narrow and broad framing in choice under uncertainty
- Expert decision making