- Neuro-crdiovascular regulation.
- Cerebral and mesenteric blood flow regulation (central effects)
- Cannabis effects on stress, coagulation and central mechanisms
- Cradiovascular autonomic control in health and disease
- Proprprioceptivity and autonomic control etc.
- Non-invasive cardiovascular methods.
- US, Echo-cardiogram, MRI etc
- Flow, Doppler and US (Dopplex)
- Herat rate variability and barorefelx methodology
Projects in the lab include:
- Effect of Cannabis on Brain connectivity and pain regulation in fibromyallgia.
- Effect of cannabis on cardiovascular regulation, stress and coagulation
Joint projects with other Faculty members in the Sagol School of Neuroscience:
- Talma Hemdler
- Hagai Sharon